Club membership is open to residents who have lived in Rockbridge County or any of its municipalities no more than five (5) years when they join. To qualify for Club membership, one must (a) reside within the boundaries of Rockbridge County or one of its municipalities; or (b) have a residence with a Rockbridge address. Having met these requirements, any person wishing to become a member is accepted upon payment of dues. Benefits of Membership
• New friends.
• Three subsidized events: The Holiday Party, Summer Picnic, and Fall Event.
• Ten or more Special Activities a year. Special Activities are one-time events offered on a first-come, first-served basis with costs paid by attendees.
• Interest Groups. Groups meet on a regular basis and include book, card and game clubs, dining in, dining out, wine tasting, yoga, and hiking.
• A newsletter via e-mail ten times a year with club news and information about upcoming events.
• Access the password-protected membership list on the Club website.
• Monthly Coffee Socials along with a brief business meeting and occasional guest speakers.
• A New Members Tea held in your honor when you first join the club. Dues and Payment
Membership dues are $25.00 per person. The Club year runs from September through August. Members joining at, or after, the March meeting will pay one-half the annual rate.